[TowerTalk] 90' sky needel

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Mon Sep 11 12:06:02 EDT 2006

Depending on when your tower was made, and which pulleys
they happened to be using then, etc, the cables could be
various lengths.  You really need to get the old ones out
and clone them.  You can get a poor mans crimper that consists
of jaws you squeeze in a vise if you don't want to buy
the boltcutter type crimper that costs $150.  Of course if
you're paying waiting time on the crane, the $150 is well
spent.

Rick N6RK