[TowerTalk] [Towertalk] WARNING: Do not try this at home!

Merlin-7 KI4ILB merlin-7 at sc.rr.com
Mon Sep 11 18:03:13 EDT 2006

Even a screw type jack and a couple of short 2x6's to push the sections
apart is better than climbing an unbolted section of tower.
 I would not shake an unbolted section like that no matter how high up it
is. OK well maybe the first section from the ground but thats pushing it, hi
hi
 Joe

Ever wonder why there are so many "tower accidents"?  I can think of other
ways I would rather die.
73, Jim