[TowerTalk] Tic ring feeline

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Mon Sep 11 19:06:01 EDT 2006

That may work, you just have to be sure that the coax can't sag down to get
caught in the ring movement bearings or drive.  Since you don't need a boom
strut for support maybe just make a 3' or so vertical support  from the
cradle and do the loop between it and the tower.  It wouldn't have to be as
strong as a boom support strut so you could probably get a local shop to
weld you up some angle iron that you could bolt on somewhere.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net