[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 45, Issue 56 (Was: 40m solutions)

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Sep 12 12:24:57 EDT 2006

Since it appears that you are interested in contesting, why not replace your
WARC antenna with a 40m shorty and continue to use your C31XR.  You probably
will also need a longer mast to get more separation.  You can then use wire
antennas or side mount your WARC antenna for those bands.  You should be
able to do this within your $1500 budget.

John KK9A