[TowerTalk] US Tower MA 550 Windloading - 90MPH?

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Sep 12 18:41:45 EDT 2006

You are lucky that you are allowed to install a tower and having a 90 MPH
system is not a bad thing.

US Towers has the following statement on their web site: "Our dedicated
staff offers technical assistance and support for all of our valued
customers".   So they should be able to help you, assuming that their
mission statement is accurate.   Since they already make the MA-770 and
MA-850, which have larger bases, they should not have too much trouble
building a 55' tubular tower using this larger tubing that will meet your
wind requirements.

John KK9A