[TowerTalk] PE Stamp

Van K7VS wa7fab at cdsnet.net
Wed Sep 13 11:36:17 EDT 2006

Most building departments that I know of around the country require a PE
"wet stamp" on the drawings (not a copy on a set provided by the
manufacturer of the tower which in some cases may have been  provided).

Another option, is to contact any sign installer in your area that installs
large pole signs such as you see around town for motels, shopping centers,
larger commercial businesses.  These signs all require a PE wet stamp to be
submitted to their respective building departments prior to installation,
for approval.  The sign company can supply you with the name and number of a
PE doing this kind of work.

Van, K7VS