[TowerTalk] Value of an HG-70D Crank up

FISCHER,GREG ab7r at cablespeed.com
Mon Sep 18 09:53:32 EDT 2006

Thanks for the replies on trying to identify a used tower
I'm looking at.  Apparently it's an old HyGain HG-70D.
Though its old, it sure looks to be in fine condition with
the exception of a few rusy parts where the pullies are.
 I think its the shafts.  I suspect I can replace them
without too much difficulty.

Anyway.....trying to find out what a good price would be
for this.  It includes coax standoffs and the 8-ft rebar
base for the concrete.  It has a bracket for an electric
motor and the switch box, but no motor, just a regular
hand winch.
The asked price is $1,500.

Thanks
Greg