[TowerTalk] Gonna Retire! Gotta downsize & sell off 'stuff' sez the XYL!

Paul McInnish - Home k4bet at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 17 23:11:52 EDT 2006

OK, some of you had seen my earlier list... of a few months ago... that sucker has grown to 13 pages! I know, some of you wanted the updated list & I promised to send it to you but in the interim, I have had some serious hospital stays and just did not have the drive or energy to update the list... pls accept my apologies!

The stuff that was sold or traded has been removed and tons of other stuff added... includes some boat anchor ham gear (& some that is not & fairly current!), antennas, tower, collectables, tools, misc. and so on and so on.

I am very serious about "down sizing"; have started the process to get myself retired, sell the house, buy a much, smaller one, etc. so I have got to rid myself of a lot of "stuff".

Entirely too much to list here (13 pages)... send me an e-mail, off line, with your e-mail address and I'll send you the list.  Please specify which version you want... Word (doc) or Adobe PDF (the PDF is a much smaller file but looks exactly the same as the Word document).

This list is still "evolving", more items being added constantly... will re-post periodically as I add 'stuff' & 'stuff' is sold.

If you are interested in any item and you think it is priced too high... heck, you ain't gonna hurt my feelings... make an offer!

My detailed contact info is on the list.

Paul McInnish
K4BET
k4bet at bellsouth.net

PS:  Also, if you are looking for a nice larger home (4000 sq. ft.; realtors call it a mid-level executive home) in the metro Atlanta area & you have a
small 2-3 BR low maintenance home WAY out of the Atlanta area (mountains, country, small town, with or without acreage, etc.) and it is paid for & want to trade your home for a healthy equity, contact me off line.

Believe it or not... I am in the market for a few things... but very few! (And don't go telling the XYL that I am looking for a couple items, please!) Please see the last pages of the list for the items I am looking for.  BUT, it you have something that you think there is no way I can survive without it... heck, lets take a look see!