[TowerTalk] EZ-WAY Tower info needed

WØQFC erastber at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Sep 21 11:08:21 EDT 2006

I am trying to locate info on what I think is a TBS-50 tower.
KG4OJT's web site has some info, but not on what I need.
The tower I have does not have the "Wonder Post"; it is designed to mount on
a concrete base. It has two 3-leg attachments that go somewhere on the base
pole, but I can not figure out where and how. Also, I think that the base
pole was home brewed.
Any drawings or other info would be greatly appreciated and I will be happy
to pay for copy costs, or just send to me via e-mail attachment.
TIA es 73,
P.S. Shame they are not still in business, cuz I would just drive to Tampa
(50 miles))

Gene, WØQFC
Spring Hill, Florida
WEB SITE: