[TowerTalk] EZ-WAY Tower info needed

Barry Merrill barry at mxg.com
Thu Sep 21 14:54:16 EDT 2006

I had a wonderpole I pulled out of the dirt (with a portable engine hoist,
lots of water, after digging down to the first set of "flanges/rocket wings/"
to sling the cable around), and put it back in the dirt hole I hand dug with
a "hole shovel" back in 1976, and concrete never touched the base.
It held a Maco Quad from 76 util 81, and then Serial #1 TH-7 until 2003,
when I replaced it with a bigger/better tower and antennae.

As I recall, there were two sets of four flanges, about 18 inches vertical,
set at 90 degree intervals around the pole, and I'd guess separated by
about 3 feet.

73

Barry, W5GN