[TowerTalk] The Big One

Stan Stockton stan at aqity.org
Thu Sep 21 15:20:08 EDT 2006

Steve,

I don't have room for two towers and inverted V elements which would take the ropes out hundreds of feet to get an angle you could live with or four or six towers in order to achieve the results for just one direction.

Although Europe is the main area for everyone, I look forward to turning this monster to any direction when needed.  Even if I had the room for a big wire antenna without cluttering up the other bands and their antennas, I would still want to do this larger project.

73...Stan, K5GO