[TowerTalk] Electric Winches

Clint Talmadge unclebudd at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 24 15:03:03 EDT 2006

In light of what Doc, KD4E said about 12V winches I started to think about my current Hazer equipped tower project and found this on the internet:

http://www.piercewrecker.com/4-06_ps2m_atv_page.htm

My deep-cycle boat battery will do nicely to lower the assembly to avoid the nastiness of mid-west thunderstorms.

Thanks Doc,
Clint - W5CPT