[TowerTalk] Frozen thrust bearing

Clint Talmadge unclebudd at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 24 18:29:52 EDT 2006

Peroxide from the drug store will sometimes un-stick steel from aluminum.  We used to use it to get frozen pistons (steel piston rings) out of aluminum blocks on motorcycle engines.

At least you might salvage yours if you can get it apart.  MY Rohn TB3 is actually broken around the upper race. I am going to have install newness.

Clint - W5CPT