[TowerTalk] FS: TH7DX and Tennadyne T-12, pickup in SE Michigan only

Christopher J Galbraith cgalbrai at umich.edu
Sun Sep 24 20:54:44 EDT 2006

Hi gang,

Our club is clearing out some antennas we've picked up over the years to
fund our ever-expanding tower project.  Here is what we've got:

*** Pickup in Ann Arbor, MI ***

(1) New, Telex Hy Gain TH7DX (pre-MFJ), in four sealed original boxes
(6"x5"x84").  Texas Towers has them for $750.  $500/OBO for this one.
Shipping is possible, but will likely be expensive.

(2) Used, Tennadyne T-12 LPDA, disassembled and packed in two boxes.
Appears to be in good shape, and the former owner told us it was 100%
complete, but we have never assembled it.  $350/OBO  Shipping is *not*
possible due to the condition of the boxes (not too bad, but would be
rejected by UPS/FedEx).

Email or call with any questions.  Thanks and 73,

Chris KA8WFC