[TowerTalk] Solid Copper Wire #6

ersmar at comcast.net ersmar at comcast.net
Tue Sep 26 14:34:37 EDT 2006

Doc:

     I would advise against leaving the cable reel in a visible spot on your garage floor if you leave the doors open to the street.  In my neighborhood, we've had a rash of robberies of such visible, high-value items from garages during daylight hours.  And nice shiny copper wire on a reel is an easy to lift target.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F

From: kd4e <kd4e at verizon.net>