[TowerTalk] tiny tilt over

Thomas Tow ttow1 at charter.net
Tue Sep 26 23:21:43 EDT 2006

Ok, almost on subject. I need a 12v actuator with a small throw of a 8-10"
to lift my "tiny tower" :). Will be used to push up a small screwdriver
antenna on a mag mount plate on top of an suv..so I can lower it to get into
the garage without taking it off every time. I have checked McMaster
Carr..nothing I can find. Saw one at a hamfest already made but cannot find
the parts.
Off reflector is fine if this is too far off topic...it is kinda like a mini
tilt over tower :)   Don't know where else to ask.
73, Thanks, Tommy WD4K