[TowerTalk] Solar Power Question - Please QRT

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Wed Sep 27 09:36:11 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/26/2006 7:51:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
towertalk-request at contesting.com writes:
>  OK, first the tower tie in- I need to get cable service to my house for
higher speed for my business (ADSL is maxed out at around 450K). My house is
about 700 feet from the cable line at the highway. I am concerned about
potential cable leakage (I enjoy my present quiet environment for weak
signal VHF/UHF), not to mention the potential for putting my signal into the
cable network.
    There is NO tower tie in. Please take this to a more appropriate venue.
On TowerTalk we discuss tower and HF antenna construction projects. Thank you.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TT ADMIN