[TowerTalk] Tower pulley lubes

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Thu Sep 28 21:36:52 EDT 2006

I have a 44 ft fold over, crank up tower that I plan to do some antenna
maintenance in the next couple of weeks.  I will have the tower folded
over so I can easily reach the antennas mounted on the top of the tower.

My question is while I have the tower folded over is it a good idea to
use a lubricant on the crank up pulleys, cables, etc., while I have easy
access to them?  If so, what do you recommend?

--
Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ