[TowerTalk] Tower, Antennas for Sale, Seattle area

Brian Moran brianmo at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 21:02:39 EDT 2006

Rohn HBX  Light/Medium duty 48' tower (or maybe it's a 56?). In sections, on the ground. I have new mounting legs ready for your concrete pour, the bolts to put the sections together, etc... See towertalk for more info about this model of tower:
    $150.00

  Cushcraft A3WS + 30m option beam - in box ready to ship - $250.00

  MFJ 1792 80/40m vertical. New, In box. I never unpacked it or put it up. - $145.00

  Would prefer local pickup in Seattle area, however will ship the two antennas, buyer to pay shipping.

  Brian N9ADG