[TowerTalk] Window ladder line & crank-up tower

WA3GIN wa3gin at erols.com
Sun Apr 1 12:13:10 EDT 2007

Jim,

I have the same installation using a CT-100.  I use schedule 40 PVC pipe
3/4" as stand-off.  I drill out foles forthe u-clamp's threaded ends to pass
through the PVC. You can adjust the lengths of the PVC pipe so that the feed
line remains relatively straight as it comes down the different tower
sections. I' using 450 ohm ribbon cable. I attach the ribbon to 3/4" end
caps which fit over the ends of the PVC pipes using nylon screws.  I suspect
there are lots of different methods to attach the ribbon cable and they
probably all work pretty well.

Good luck,
dave
wa3gin