[TowerTalk] Opinions on Body harnesses

Hector Garcia XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 1 18:28:53 EDT 2007

Hi TT's:

I want to upgrade my tower belt to a better, more
confortable and safe unit.

I was using the very common belt  for my use at the
time was good and also i was younger, like most of the
reades  i think is normal,  become older.

in the last months i feel the belt is not the same in
my body, more pain that before.

I will like to heard the oppinions , i just read the
NCJ  article where the SALA  EXOFIT Tower is  a very
good unit,  also  founf the  ELK River  Eagle Tower LE
  each with seat and  6 D rings   the diference is
around 100 dlls ,  i want to spend the money for the
best confortable and problems free unit  i will pay
the necesary , i will not save 10 dlls and suffer
every use.

I will like oppinions and recomendations.

Hector

Hector Garcia XE2K / XF1K
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp

http://www.dxxe.org