[TowerTalk] Opinions on Body harnesses

Doug Rehman doug at k4ddr.com
Sun Apr 1 22:05:12 EDT 2007

I've had the Elk River Eagle for several years and am very pleased with it.
I used it to take down a 60' windmill tower with multiple beams stacked on
it; disassembling the stack took quite a few hours at the top of the tower.
It was nice to be able to sit in the harness, very comfortably, for long
periods. It's also nice to be able to sit for a few minutes when your legs
or feet need a break.

It is very easy to adjust and very comfortable to use.

The seat doesn't remove, so you have to get used to having it, even on short
trips up the tower. It's not bad though.

Doug
K4DDR