[TowerTalk] Very Large Antenna Farm Puzzler

k3bu at optonline.net k3bu at optonline.net
Mon Apr 2 23:51:07 EDT 2007

More like .... Very Large Antenna Swamp :-)

Thanks for the URL to Live View Frank, wasn't aware that existed. Pictures were taken last year, so they are current and amazing.

It is the new home of Tesla RC N2EE and NT1E and past home of WOO AT&T Long Lines Transmitting site.
www.TeslaRadio.org is the web site.

We have managed to obtain the lease and work has started on restoration and building of contest station, Museum dedicated to: AT&T Long Lines, Tesla's Communications achievements and some ham radio history.

We welcome any help and assistance from past employees and history buffs as well as "do it alls" to help with this project. Chance to build something we can leave behind and chance for antenna aficionados to go wild, away from QRM and restrictions.

If interested, please contact me.

Yuri, K3BU.us

p.s. anyone know of cheap (free) transportation for tower from DC area to central NJ? Looking for 40 or 50 ft flatbed truck that is returning empty.