[TowerTalk] 3el on 80m with another antenna?

Gia Gvaladze gvaladzg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 23:33:29 EDT 2007

Hello everybody
  I need your help please.
  This summer I will erect a new 100ft tower to place 80M3A of M2 on the top of it.
  Need to use the same tower for placing as high as possible without seriousely compromising either antennas:
  5 or 6 element monobander on 20m or
  Steppir Monstir or
  Optibeam 17-4
  I undertsand that it requires modeling or experience someone already has here (or both). Greatefull of any good suggestions
  Many thanks
  Gia 4L4WW