[TowerTalk] Community Associations Institute

Pat Barthelow aa6eg at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:19:44 EDT 2007

This Morning's ABC Good Morning America featured a story about some elderly
folks kicked out, forced to sell,  their house because they chose to raise a
grandchild, which was against the Community Association's Rules.  A person
from The Community Associations Institute was interviewed, and gave his
perspective and justification for kicking the folks out.   I Googled
Community Associations Institute, and got a plethora of sites that give
insight and nuts and bolts of those folks whose chosen profession is to run
the community associations of their respective areas, and other related
sites.  Interesting Reading...

"Know thine Enemy" is a famous phrase oft quoted, and I dont know the souce,
but it might be
educational for us to study these kinds of sites, and even get on some of
their mailing lists.  It would give a valuable insight on how they think
when they threaten radio installations under their control.

Also, another great wise man, a ham friend, gave me some wise advice too;
That is:
"Think of this as a Dance, not a fight," and you will have more success.
(Thanks  Andy!)

73, DX, de Pat AA6EG aa6eg at hotmail.com;
Skype: Sparky599
Moon or Bust!--Jamesburg Gang Rides Again!