[TowerTalk] 3el on 80m with another antenna?

Gia Gvaladze gvaladzg at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 13:10:32 EDT 2007

I would like to thank you all for your asnwers, was good idea to post this question here I was strugling with quite some time. All suggestions are pointing to the right direction and  quick conclusion I came to is that the Steppir and its unique ability is the prefered way forward.
  I am doing and plan to do more contesting and the station is prediminantely going to be a very good SO station (it already showed to be capable). It can probebly do pretty well as M/S and highly uinlikely to become M/M. So the situations where I and my firends would require both 80 and 20 (or 40) m from that tower at the same time looks is possible only in CQWW M/S when you are hunting for mults, but I have both 20 and 40 beams from other 2 towers so we may survive
  Thanks again and if anything more to add please email
  73
  Gia 4L4WW