[TowerTalk] bracketed 45G

bobbrus1 at netscape.net bobbrus1 at netscape.net
Wed Apr 4 19:52:13 EDT 2007

Thanks for the response Jim.

I have a full two story with a walk up attic so I have access to put a load distribution system in place.  My current plan is to build heavy duty steel brackets that distribute the load across both the roof and floor system in the attic area.   I believe this will answer part of your (and my) concerns to ensure the bracket used from the tower to the house will be able to take the load.

Another question I would ask about putting one set of guys up....can the guy wires be tied into the roof system assuming a significant bracket mounted into the roof rafter?

Thanks again

Bob