[TowerTalk] US Tower HDX 555 Tower Cables

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 12:32:21 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/12/2007 8:45:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
edlgal at earthlink.net writes:

>  I have a HDX-555 with the continuous cable running through a  multiple
pulley
assembly motor drive, no cable drum.  Any thoughts on  the use of a cable lub
that might cause slippage of the cable with respect  to the pulley assembly?

    I doubt that you'll see any slippage - there's a  bunch of tension on the
cables plus there's a spring-loaded tensioner that you  can adjust.

    The cable lube is for all moving cables so I'd  suggest using it.

Cheers,
Steve      K7LXC
TOWER TECH