[TowerTalk] Belden Cable Dealer

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Apr 15 15:40:39 EDT 2007

Try AV Cable, near Chicago.  www.avcable.com

They are primarily am audio/video cable vendor, but very nice people
and they are a Belden distributor. I've never bought coax from them,
so have no idea about pricing. Indeed, they may not be competitive,
but it's worth a phone call. The guy I've dealt with is Jim Woodier,
who is a principal and an engineer. I don't think he' s a ham, but
he might be. Good young company, good attitude.

You might also check a broadcast vendor called Markertek, also on
the internet.

Jim K9YC