[TowerTalk] WTB Phillystran

Dale Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Mon Apr 16 01:10:02 EDT 2007

I'll bet Phillystran, Inc., would know (know for sure) which dealers carry
Phillystran.

Have you contacted them?

One poster on the phillystran-elmers forum on eham.net said only Texas
Towers and Burkhardt carried Phillystran at the time he was looking for it.

I ordered philly, guy grips, thimbles, EHS, etc., from Texas Towers a couple
of months ago and was happy with the price, courtesy, information and
service.

Dale, kg5u