[TowerTalk] The winch is quieter today

FISCHER,GREG ab7r at cablespeed.com
Mon Apr 16 17:10:31 EDT 2007

I finally lifted my HG-70HD last week using the Hygain
Ginpole with a Fulton 1550 winch with no problems,
strains, creeks or such.  In fact...I was very surprised
at how easily it did the job.  No antenna on the pointy
end, just a mast and rotor.  I decided to be cautious and
use a bucket lift for attaching the antenna....an OB12-6.

73
Greg
AB7R