[TowerTalk] working on HV lines - video

Peter Larsen ve6yc at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 18 10:09:12 EDT 2007

>You know.. it's not the HV that's so scary

You are right about this. You should see the guys who do this out of a
bucket truck. Or the guys who leap out of the chopper onto the top of the
towers to do the maintenance. I saw that sort of thing when I was a teen
living on my dad's farm. It looked like so much fun, I am now a Power
Lineman. BTW, you do get danger pay to wear the "aluminum underwear"

Just think about these guys the next time you throw a light switch.

Cheers
Peter larsen
VE6YC