[TowerTalk] High voltage lines

Pat Barthelow aa6eg at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:35:45 EDT 2007

Guys,

This technique probably has some decades of history...
I wonder how may injuries/fatalities, helo crashes, etc they have
experienced?

If you were a contractor, how much per hour would you charge for this kind
of service?
I bet when Workman's comp and Liability insurance underwriters and their
respective associations have their conventions, this case history gets a lot
of attention and laughs over beers.
73, DX, de Pat AA6EG aa6eg at hotmail.com;
Skype: Sparky599
Moon or Bust!--Jamesburg Gang Rides Again!