[TowerTalk] Using Coax as Ladder Line

Jim Miller JimMiller at STL-OnLine.Net
Thu Apr 19 22:19:54 EDT 2007

Looks like I should have said Window line - 450 ohm.  Not "ladder" line.
73, Jim

> I saw something somewhere about using coax as ladder line to get out of
your house.  Seems like the center leads of a pair of coax were connected as
if they were the ladderline at the tuner and the shields tied together and
then to ground at the station.  The ends outside of the house then had the
two center leads tied to the real ladderline and the shields tied together
at that point also.