[TowerTalk] US Tower problem

Eugene Jensen eugenejensen at nyc.rr.com
Thu Apr 19 23:49:18 EDT 2007

Check for voltage drop and start at the mains of the house and make sure all
the connections are tight. What you are describing are all the symptoms' of
a voltage drop in a single phase system and because it affects all three it
has to be something in common. Undersize wiring being run could play into it
also. I remember a ham I help who had an older home with updated wiring
complaining about the computer in the rear of her home shutting down and
when I check because of the time day it was an undersize pole pig
transformer that needed to be change. After the Pig was change her problem
was solved. Hope it gives you a direction to look. 73 Gene K2QWD