[TowerTalk] pop riveters

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sun Apr 22 01:06:00 EDT 2007

This brings into quesion, why?
Aother than materia and sizel a pop rivette is a pop rivette is a pop rivett
is a pop rivett.  What have they done to make theirs different?
There are also the Cherry max rivetts used in aircraft, but they are a bit
different.

Knowing the material, I'd not hesitate to use standard rivetts of the proper
size and material. There should be no valid strucctural reason for having to
use their specific brand.

Roger (K8RI)