[TowerTalk] Manual wanted - KLM 4 element 40M antenna

Michael Dinkelman mwdink at eskimo.com
Sun Apr 22 14:04:05 EDT 2007

Hello

I've inherited what I was told was a KLM 40M4. (Not sure if
that's a valid model number.) It needs works and I'm looking
for a manual. An electronic copy would be best but also willing
to pay for a photocopy and mailing (let me know first).

Interested in making this a 3 element (I'm expecting that
4 el will exceed my comfort level at this point). Maybe
it's just a matter of dropping the second director but
interested in comments from those in the know.

thanks for any help.

73
dink, N7WA