[TowerTalk] Large Loop Antenna - Electrostatically Shield Loops

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Tue Apr 24 13:49:45 EDT 2007

I tried to send you a more detailed direct comment but your spam
settings are very restrictive. In brief, you will only end up with the
equivalent of a large wire loop for transmitting, and you will get
essentially zero benefit of the hardline shield for receiving (see
http://www.w8ji.com/magnetic_receiving_loops.htm ). The hardline will be
a lot of extra effort for no advantage ...

73,
Dave AB7E