[TowerTalk] New QTH new Tower

Alan NV8A nv8a at att.net
Sun Apr 29 16:10:25 EDT 2007

I put up an HDX-555 + tilt-over to support a 3-el. SteppIR, but I was
allowing for an upgrade to the 4-el. and to the 30/40 add-on. plus the
addition of VHF/UHF antennas. This county may experience wind speeds of
80mph or more; I see your current QTH is Seminole County, FL, where wind
speeds may exceed 100mph. Does the city or county building dept. have
any say in what you put up?

Alan NV8A