[TowerTalk] Hardwired coax

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Apr 30 21:34:12 EDT 2007

Are you sure that the stepper motors are functioning?  The only time that
I've seen high SWR and yet the antenna still functioned properly is when I
had a hairpin match break.  I don't believe the MonstIR uses any type of
match, except for a 2:1 balun.  Could the balun be the cause?  I seriously
doubt it's from your splice, if done properly.

John KK9A