[TowerTalk] How tall is that tower?

Kent Winrich kwinrich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 13:58:00 EDT 2007

If you KNOW how to convert, then why not DO IT and stop yer whining
here?  If you are not going to do it then sit in the dark.  But I see
you have had people spoon feed the answer to you.  Seriously how hard
would it have been to move your mouse a few inches? As opposed to all
the energy you wasted on actually typing???

Sorry.  Guess I will have to supply conversion formulas on every post.

But then again, it was a great learning experience for me to
understand meters to feet.

http://www.onlineconversion.com/  a great web site for those that care
to use it.

Kent
k9ez/4/lid/b0zo
USA
A make believe broadcast engineer in my own mind.  Does that make me a
scientist?