[TowerTalk] BX64 with Braces?

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 15:54:25 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/3/2007 12:12:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
towertalk-request at contesting.com writes:

>  I have two other Rohn BX towers that look like these, but  they don't have
the big steel bands where the sections meet.  Any idea  which version this
might be?  I'll get some pictures on here by the  weekend if nobody is familiar
with what I'm talking about.

>   Will images make it through the reflector?

No. Mailman will not accept  any attachments or imbedded images. Put them on
a website somewhere and post the  url to TT. Then those who are interested can
take a look. I will. You've got my  curiosity going with those steel bands.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TT ADMIN