[TowerTalk] Correction to Earlier Post on Shunt Feed for 160M

Pat Chiles chilesp at comcast.net
Sun Aug 5 17:39:13 EDT 2007

I made an error in my earlier post when responding to shunt feeding a tower on 160M.  My tower is a three section crank-up and I stated that I attached the shunt wire to the top of the first section at 24 feet.  This was wrong.  I actually attach the wire to the top of the middle section which is at the 44 foot level when the tower is up.  I hope this keeps someone who is trying to shunt feed a US Tower HDX55 from wasting a lot of time.