[TowerTalk] Manlift or womanlift I guess

Eugene Jensen eugenejensen at nyc.rr.com
Sat Aug 11 22:28:55 EDT 2007

Depending on the type you are using be real careful about the ground you set
on and level is very importance to all of them. In some cases setup on 3/4
plywood is called for. The company that rent it to you should give you a
lesson on the Proper and SAFE setup and operation of it. I've seen a couple
of bad accidents with these. Best of good luck and as always be safe. 73
Gene K2QWD