[TowerTalk] Swinging Link Antenna Tuner Not Working

Chuck Pool aa5wg at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 06:46:34 EDT 2007

Does anyone have pictures and component values for a swinging link antenna tuner that works well.  My swinging link antenna tuner will not work.  I tried feeding the open wire line in the series (current feed) and parallel (voltage feed) configuration but it would not work.
  Maybe my capacitor and coils are not the right values?  The feed-line is 1/4 wavelength multiples.  At present, I don' t want to use a series capacitor with the link coil.
  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  Chuck
  aa5wg at yahoo.com