[TowerTalk] Yagi Spacing

Larry & Karen k0is at iowatelecom.net
Wed Aug 22 00:13:37 EDT 2007

At some point in the not too distant future I will be getting my tower airborne and will have an LJ-105CA and a VB-66DX stacked on it. I think I saw the answer to my question somewhere here a while back, but darned if I can find it now. I'm wondering how much spacing I should have between them for minimal interaction and is this based on the lower or the higher frequency antenna? I don't have any modeling software, so have come to the experts. The lower antenna, the 105CA, will be about 55 feet above ground. Thanks guys {and gals if you're out there}.  Larry K0IS