[TowerTalk] Fw: Rohn 45 Question

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Aug 29 10:39:18 EDT 2007

> So long as it does cure eventually, that's all we need for antenna work.
> Nuts and bolts are always installed tight, and it's mostly the risk of
> vibrating loose in the very long term than worries us.
> --
>
> 73 from Ian GM3SEK         'In Practice' columnist for RadCom (RSGB)

Then wouldnt it be better to use a more permanent version as "long term"may
be beyond the ability of 242 in an exposed enviroment?
Im sure there are solvents that would soften a permanent seal if necessary.

The 242 lasts for about 4 months on the invisible (when dropped) screws on
my glasses.

Carl
KM1H