[TowerTalk] Insulated Rohn 25

Kimo Chun kimo at lava.net
Thu Aug 30 01:32:55 EDT 2007

Steve,

My 1983 Rohn Commercial Products Catalog says P/N 25RG      10 foot
insulator section for 25G tower (includes three #10470 post insulators)  Wt.
74 pounds. It goes on to say in the footnote that towers on this base must
be bracketed or guyed (as I am sure you know - just for complete info.)

Aloha, 73

Kimo Chun, KH7U

  Recently someone posted the p/n for the 25G  insulated base but I'll be
danged if I can find it. Would someone please pass it  along to me? Tnx.
It's not in the Rohn catalog I've got. :-(

Cheers,

Steve     K7LXC

TOWER TECH