[TowerTalk] **Idiom Press- No Response to E-Mails, Phone calls, No Product shipped.**

David Weiss kb3ooo at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 08:49:31 EST 2007

This is an update.  I have ordered a fully assembled and tested control board for a HAM IV rotor control box a month ago.  I have not received the product or any response to my e-mails and calls.  Does anyone have any factual information about Idiom Press?

Any real information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave K3FT