[TowerTalk] XM-240 to Moxon 240

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 14:52:12 EST 2007

Go to good ole Google and type in W6NL Moxon and all info will  appear.

73/K5GW

In a message dated 12/7/2007 1:49:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
k2qmf at juno.com writes:

Hello  All,

All this talk about converting the 402CD to Moxon has got  my
curiosity up.  I am using a 402CD here.
Can someone please give  me the location of this mod info.

Many Thanks in  advance...

73,
Ted  K2QMF

TowerTalk  mailing  list